Ignition Math is a component in Ignition Robotics, a set of libraries designed to rapidly develop robot and simulation applications. This library defines a general set of math classes and functions with an eye toward simulation and robotics.
- Templated data types including multi-dimensional vectors, and rotational and position data types.
- Geometric shapes such as boxes, cylinders, spheres, and planes.
- A generic graph class with supporting algorithms including breadth and depth first sorting, and Dijkstra.
- Convenience classes such as Color, KMeans, PID, StopWatch, Spline, and Temperature.
- Helper functions that can clamp values, check for equality between floating point values, and more.
The code associated with this documentation is licensed under an Apache 2.0 License.
This documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.